Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Pangasinan Adventure

 Mikki
(Island hopping in Hundred Islands, Pangasinan)





 Dani
(Governor's Island, Hundred Islands, Pangasinan)





 Calamansi! I think this is my first time to see a calamansi in the tree :D





 Line of stores selling Cuchinta and Puto in Calasiao





Dinner in Palaisdaan in Tarlac. Had live entertainment (singing with instruments). It's a night to remember. The employees wore costumes too. :)




FISH!!




Hundred Islands! I have finally been able to see this in person. Such a nice place. Lots of adventure :D





Part of Governor's Island. The beach is nice :)





 Travel buddies (Anthropology classmates). It was fun going to Pangasinan with them. Thanks guys!





 I wanted to take a picture of something and came up with this random subject (the shirt). I find it artsy in a way. What do you guys think? :)





Looks cool, ayt?
Bolinao Lighthouse



No comments:

Post a Comment