Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Pangasinan Adventure (food trip)

Food will always be present during trips. Well, it was part of why we went to Pangasinan. I hope you guys can also try these delicious food from Pangasinan. Enjoy!



Pork Sisig in MUGS, Bolinao, Pangasinan. The sisig actually tasted good with mayonaise and calamansi. Something not everybody makes. 





 Boneless Bangus from Dagupena, Calasiao, Pangasinan. They are famous for this. Watch out for the yearly Bangus festival. I would want to witness that :)





 This is a good restaurant where you can get your Boneless Bangus and Binagoongang Pata (Crispy Pata with Bagoong). Surprisingly, the pata tasted to good. The skin was still crispy with the taste of the bagoong sauce. It's just delicious.





Cuchinta (Calasiao, Pangasinan). They are also famous for this, alongside the puto (picture below). There is something with the size. It's usually smaller than the others I know. More like bite size types. I enjoy things in bite sizes and these delicacies just blew me away.




 Puto from Calasiao, Pangsinan. Simply delicious.





 Lechon Kawali will never get lost in the picture. 





 Their serving for rice is so cute. It's the "kaldero" type but that's good for two people only. I find it so cute :)





 I forgot what this was. haha! I think it was pata also steamed in banana leaf.





 Seafood Kare-Kare





This was interesting. Two kinds of sisig (pork and fish) served in a bangka-like platter. haha! Nice presentation guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment