Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Dimsum and Milk Tea on a Sunday

July 29, 2012

After church service, we had lunch in Shi Lin. It is located somewhere in Bonifacio Global City.
Here are the pictures I took of the food.


 Shi Lin Chinese Restaurant



 Tofu Something. This is good because of the sauce :)



 Xiao Long Bao! Been looking for this here in Manila and I have finally tasted one. In my opinion, the soup and meat inside was kind of salty. I still love the one in Din Tai Fung (nothing can beat that restaurant). It's still Xiao Long Bao and I've satisfied my craving. :)


 Salt and Pepper Squid. This is good. The spices do not really overpower the taste of the squid. It was kinda spicy but still good.



 Shaomai. The only siomai in the menu. The filling was like the one in the Xiao Long Bao. Kinda salty but it was okay. Two pieces was enough for me. :)



 All time favorite. SERENITEA! Somewhere in Burgos Circle.



I had my usual Wintermelon milk tea with pearls :) I just love this to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment