Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Rings!

This week, Cultura is having a Filipino Week Event. 
There's a lot of food and items that you can buy.
When I was in the HA Building, there was a stall selling cute accessories like rings, bracelet, necklaces, etc. I found them so cute so I bought 2 rings :D
Check out page in Facebook: 
www.facebook.com/hailey.and.five.com

 Mustache ring. I found this really cute so I got it. :)





Pink flower ring.


I was thinking of buying one but I couldn't resist both. I decided to buy both. Oh, I splurge on stuff.
Well, I have new accessories to wear. Yay me!

Black and white version of the Mustache ring


ADDITIONAL RINGS!
We went to the Friday Night Bazaar in Venice Piazza and bought a lot of stuff. I got to buy rings because they are way cheaper compared to others. I have more rings in my "collection".
Here they are:

 Ribbon Ring. This is a friendship ring between me, Ashley, Sharmaine and Tori :) Cute!





Camera Ring! I love this since I like photography. :) isn't it cute? :D I think I should go back and buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment