Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Friday Night Bazaar

Last night, we went to Piazza because they had a weekend bazaar. They had lots of food choices and things you can buy also. Visit them.
Hope you enjoy the photos!

 There was a wide variety of rings that you can buy. It's relatively cheaper. 





 Mustache ring. I don't know what's up with me and mustaches these days. I just find them to be so cute.





 iPhone accessories. Bought a Hello Kitty thingy for my earphones :)











 Ashley and Sharmaine with their bunny-like headbands





 They have bracelets too!





 Cute shirts for babies!





 Buko Shake! Good thing they have these here. I miss Cagayan de Oro





 Sharmaine and Ashley again with their Buko Shakes





 Walking around Piazza :)





My favorite! But I didn't get to buy. Oh well. There is always a next time :)


It's a night to remember. Good food with good company. I got to buy some accessories too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment