Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Gawad Kalinga Culminating Activity

For NSTP finals, we had a Culminating Activity for the Gawad Kalinga community we helped during our class. It was a day of fun and games. The kids with their mother's surely had a great time. Being busy in the booth, I did not get to take photos of other kids. I had the chance to take pictures of the kids who went to our booth. We basically had them color stuff. I'm sure they had fun. Enjoy the photos (especially the cute kid who was dirty because of eating ice cream) :D




Colorful crayons! :) 














eyelashes! so long!








 Such a cute kid! I love his eyelashes! :D *inggit mode*






So serious in coloring :)








The only kid who really finished his work and the only chance I got to take a picture with 
a kid and his or her artwork. The others left after finishing. haha! 










Mothers playing Pinoy Henyo. They have their own kind of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment